I was sitting here trying to think of a title for this post, which is kind of hard when I don't even know what I'm going to write about, when I thought I'd jump over to facebook and see if anything interesting is going on over there. I read a couple messages in my inbox, denied a couple friend requests (random people I don't know) and was about to minimize the window when there it was...
Adam Sager 's wife's water just broke... hmm... guess we're having a baby this weekend.
My first reaction was, WHAT? I have to find out about this on facebook? But after thinking about it for a couple minutes, I realized that I'm sure notifying Heather was not the first thing on their mind. Notifying Shellee on the other hand was. So congratulations Shellee, you are more important than I. Nah, I'm just kidding. Julia's sister Shellee and her husband Adam are meeting my brother Adam and Julia at the hospital so Shellee's Adam can take Nattie home to have a sleep over with her cousin Renee. (Do we have the Adam's straight?) I'm so overwhelmed with excitement that I really can't think of anything to blog about now. I am sad though that I can't be there. I was there when Natti was born and when I say I was there, I mean I was really there... watching the whole thing. That was first time I'd ever seen anything like THAT and boy let me tell you, after seeing THAT, I wasn't sure that THAT was ever going to happen to this body. Funny how things change and THAT has happened to me twice now. But no, I can't be there because I am a nursing mother and I don't think Julia would appreciate a crying baby in her room all night (other than her own if tonight is when HE decides to grace them with his presence). So congratulations Adam and Julia. I can't wait to see my new little Nephew Jack!

1 comments:
You're so funny! We'll see if Maggie is a Maggie, or a Jack! It's 9am Saturday morning, Juli's sleeping, all the troops went home to sleep or shower....but we'll be back to the hospital soon. And, Mommy actually called me to tell me. So, I guess I wasn't at the top of the list either. :-( It's understandable though, Juli called her Mommy, then Mommy called me.....then uh, I took charge!! We all ran to the hospital some of us beating her there.....she wasn't packed and still has 3 days to the due date, she thought she had time....it was pretty uneventful last night. She's still walking around, contracting every 4 minutes, not much going on 'down there'. I'm sure Maggie will make her appearance today though....er um, Jack. ;-p~
We'll keep you updated!!
Post a Comment