I did this little exercise on facebook today, where I had to post a list of 25 random things about myself. Since I'm tired and really can't think of anything to blog about tonight, I'm just going to post the list. Happy learning about Heather!
1. All growing up I was known as "The blind girl's sister".
2. I went to three different schools in 3rd grade ~ Mt. Hood Christian (2 months), West Gresham (2 months), Crest Drive in Eugene (the rest of the year).
3. I've always wanted to live in a small town where "everyone knows your name" like in books and movies.
4. My dad's nick name for me was "Rita Mae" and still calls me that.
5. I ALWAYS hated school and begged my mom to homeschool me right up through my senior year.
6. Paul Newman was my grandfather (at least that's what Gramma tells me).
7. The longest relationship I ever had was 6 months until my husband of course.
8. I have a bad habit of picking the skin off my lips until they bleed.
9. I always wanted two little boys and that's what I got.
10. My house is pretty messy all day right up until about 20 minutes before my husband comes home from work, at which time the kids and I do mad cleaning.
11. I go to Weight Watchers meetings every Saturday morning and still have 65 lbs to lose before I reach my goal.
12. I secretly smoke a cigarette every now and then. (guess it's not much of a secret now)
13. My mom didn't let me shave my legs until I was in high school and the boys in jr. high called me "Monster Legs".
14. I'm addicted to Starbucks, but made a new years resolution to not give them any more of my money and I've survived so far. I've used gift cards that people have given me, but it's not MY money so it doesn't count.
15. My biggest pet-peeve ever is when people say supposebly instead of supposedly.
16. I love southern accents and I wish I had one.
17. My favorite kind of food is Japanese, with Mexican being a close second.
18. Being a step-parent is by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
19. I sing Celine Dion songs at the top of my lungs in the shower except during Christmas time when I sing Mariah Carey Christmas songs.
20. In the last 14 years, I've gotten (8) speeding tickets, (2) tickets for making illegal left turns, (1) ticket for driving uninsured, (1) ticket for having expired tags, (1) ticket for littering, and (1) ticket for driving while suspended. I hope I'm not forgetting any.
21. I had a MRSA infection and now have a walnut size crater type scar on my thigh.
22. My feet sweat all the time. I'm the only person I know who can get stinky feet wearing flip flops.
23. I haven't gotten my hair cut in over a year because the last cut I got was so horrible that I'm scared of getting another bad do.
24. There isn't one thing that I'm really good at, just average at everything.
25. I'm addicted to facebook.

0 comments:
Post a Comment