Nobody commented on my last post (except Dad via email), so either nobody reads my blog, or nobody noticed. That sweet little baby sleeping on the pillow wasn't Bo. It was an old picture of Ty. I just wanted to see if anyone would be able to tell, but apparently not, so never mind. Let's move on :)

Here's Bo sleeping on me at this moment while I'm bogging. It's so nice to have a computer with a built in camera. But again, moving on to the reason for my post.
I've been reading other peoples blogs lately (since I figured out how to subscribe to them via RSS feed right to my mailbox). Anyway, what I've been reading is people just writing about their day. Nothing major happens every day, and they don't always have pictures to post, but it's still enjoyable to hear what they have to say and how they spent their day. Now, I don't know how interesting the life of a boring housewife can actually be, but I'm going to try to blog every day, even if it's about nothing. So, here's the first one.
We woke up around 8 AM and the news said it was 40 degrees outside so i thought "yay, no snow". Then not even 5 minutes later it started snowing and the news said 28 degrees. What liars! So it's still coming down now three hours later... about 3 inches on the ground, maybe more. I just called to tell Reilly's school that i WOULD NOT be bringing her to school today and they acted like "Why"? Then two minutes later, I got a text message saying that she had no PM Kindergarden. YAY! Then her mom called and said that she'd call me when she got home from work so I could bring Reilly over to her. I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.. My 4 wheel drive is dead in the driveway and I don't know how to put my chains on the Civic. So I told her if she wants Reilly, she can come get her. She acted like I was lazy, but who really cares what she thinks anyway. I've been sitting here in my warm house letting the kids make a huge mess and not caring. And why don't I care? Because I started a new anti-depressant that keeps me pretty mellow. I love it. I kind of went back and forth about weather or not that was something I wanted to share in my blog (that maybe 2 people read), but then I thought, what the heck?. It's me and I am really trying to portray the "real" me instead of just who I want people to think I am. We all had hot oatmeal this morning which really hit the spot. I haven't had that good stuff FOREVER. I love days like this when there's constant news coverage so I don't end up watching stupid daytime television. I also cancelled Bo's 4 month check-up with the doctor today because once again, I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. I took some pictures of the snow, but while arranging them, I noticed that they look just like all the pictures I posted the last time it snowed. I guess when you are always in one place, even the snow gets repetitive. Oh well, here they are for you all to see again.
Looking out the front window out at the culdesac.
My back yard.
Tyler wanted his picture taken. I'm not sure if we're even going to get out of our jammies today. It's just one of those days.
My front yard.
Snow covered bushes.
My winter daphne plant that luckily doesn't seem too affected by the cold.
View from the front door.
Precious baby sleeping.

0 comments:
Post a Comment