When I woke up this morning, this was the view from my bedroom window. It was so windy that most of the snow was just blowing around so not everything was getting covered. You can see thick snow over a foot deep off to the left side of the cul-de-sac, but the right side was bare.
Looking outside my front door.
For some reason, the snow wasn't sticking to the snow people. It just started drifting in front of them. The drift was over a foot deep but the snow men were protected by a nice circle around them. Must be aliens again.
Jeff said "hey, while you've got the camera out, why don't you go take a picture of our house in the snow?" I thought it was a great idea until I got out there. That wind was so cold and there really wasn't much snow on our house anyway.
I took a picture with the flash on and all the snowflakes lit up. Neat.
That drift in front of the snow men was a lot bigger by the end of the day and it was right up against the back of the house.

0 comments:
Post a Comment