CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bo's Changing Table & First Word(s)

Bo loves his changing table.  If he's fussy, all I have to do is put him there and he is immediately happy.  I don't even have to change his diaper.  It's convenient that the changing table is right by my computer, so he can lay there and stare out the window while I check my email.  So, when you see me online during the day, you can assume that Bo is laying on his changing table.  





Last night Bo was in one of his moods where he's not upset, but not happy either.  He just sort of yells.  I was in the kitchen and Jeff was holding him and he kept yelling and yelling and out came "Mommaaaa".  I went into the living room and asked Jeff if he heard what I heard and he had.  Yay, Bo's first word was Momma, or so I thought.  Turns out he said "hi" the other day.  Ty's first word was "Dadda", so we'll just forget the "hi" ever happened and pretend Bo's first word was "Momma".  

0 comments: