Oh where, oh where could the perfect tree be? There is a place on Foster that we found last year and went back again this year. And of course, we found the perfect tree... again! I forgot the checkbook though and realized I didn't have it after the tree was strapped to the top of the Suburban. We asked them if we could drive down the street to the ATM and they kinda rolled their eyes and said that was fine. You would not believe the shock on the guys face when we came back with the cash. It's sad that there's so many dishonest people out there that people just expect it.
Ty had a blast running and running and tripping on stump after stump after stump.
Had a hard time getting them to stop long enough for a picture.
I think Bo liked the fresh air... he wouldn't keep his tongue in his mouth.
Here it is!!!
What a great tree.
It looks so small on top of the Suburban though.

0 comments:
Post a Comment