Bodhi is such a blessing. He is the most peaceful baby I have ever known. He has long periods of awake time where he makes great eye contact and is so alert and interested in his surroundings. I was so worried because Tyler was not a good baby at all. He cried whenever he was awake and screamed his head off for at least 4 hours in the middle of the night every night. I was so dreading the first 3 to 4 months with Bo, but it's so much better than I anticipated. If he was a crier like Ty, I don't know how I would take care of Reilly and Tyler day after day after being up all night with Bo. Now, I just hope I'm not jinxing it by saying how grateful I am.
Sleeping soundly in the swing. He really didn't like it at all the first few times, but after a whole lotta persistence, he is used to it now.
Ty, my little poser, started saying "cheese" when I was taking Bo's picture, so I felt I'd better take his picture too. He got new jammies and did not want to take them off, so he got to wear them all day. Jeff thought I was pretty lazy when he got home from work, but hey, I just had a baby. I can be as lazy as I want!

0 comments:
Post a Comment