Since this is Bo's first halloween, he gets to be at the top of this years halloween post.
It may seem like every picture of Bo is taken while he's in this bouncy seat. It just happens to be his favorite place to be right now.
This halloween has been kind of a bummer. I really feel like I dropped the ball costume wise. The last two years, I've searched and searched online for the most perfect costume for Tyler and have purchased it months in advance.
His first halloween ('06), he was a little baby bat.
And his second halloween ('07), he was a cute little monkey.
This year, I had in my head that I wanted him to be something that could match with his new little brother, A furry little animal of some sort. But, I couldn't find costumes in both their sizes that I liked both of. So, I kept waiting and looking, and before I knew it, it was too late. I ended up buying Ty a cute little bulldog costume at Target. It was a size bigger, but I thought if he wore it over his clothes, it would be okay. A couple days ago, I wanted to put it on him to show his big sister Tabitha who doesn't get to see him that often. IT DIDN'T FIT!!! It was way too small. So, I spent two days running around looking for something, anything in his size. I didn't want him to be Batman or Spiderman or the Hulk, which were the only costumes I could find in his size. Finally yesterday, I found a little police officer costume. That is not what I had in mind at all, however, we had a harvest party to go to and needed something by 3:00 that afternoon. So, Ty was a little police man who didn't like to wear his hat.
Reilly will be going trick or treating with her mom this year, so her costume was at her moms. At the last minute, I was able to throw a princess costume together from her dress up clothes box.
Once the kids were out-fitted and pictures were taken, we were on our way to Great-Grandpa Paul's (Grandpa Jim's Dad) for the community harvest party. There were so many people there and it was so chaotic that I didn't have a chance to find a good spot for a photo shoot. I did snap a couple pictures though (they are horrible), but they at least show the people. Bo is the baby cow Nonna is holding.
Ty keeping a safe distance from Great-Grandpa Paul.
Enjoying a cup of apple juice.

0 comments:
Post a Comment