Tyler's hair had gotten very long (as you can see from previous posts) and I just couldn't bring myself to cut it off. Well last night Jeff had no problem bringing himself to cutting it all off. He didn't even hesitate with the first clip. Bye bye beautiful mop head.
Tyler was very concerned that his hair was all gone and wanted Daddy to put his hair back. After he was all cleaned up, he wanted to look in the mirror and when I showed him he said "where my hair go?" Later, Daddy's friend Don stopped by and the first thing Ty did was go show him where his hair was. He said, "my hair all gone, my hair in garbage now, see". And this morning the first thing he did was go check to make sure his hair was still in the garbage. When I was cleaning up after breakfast I had forgotten the hair was in the garbage. When I pulled the can out from the cupboard under the sink, I jumped back thinking there was an animal in there. Tyler looked at me and said "what mommy?". I told him I thought that his hair was an animal and his eyes got big and he said "my hair an animal... ooooooh (still with big eyes) silly mommy".
I know, just what you've always wanted to see huh, a picture of my garbage.

1 comments:
Hey, you could have recylced that ice cream container, and the paper towel roll! ;-)
SOOOOOO cute! I was wondering about that hair in the California pics. I love the buzz cut! ;-)
ps. the word verification word is 'drackin' nice.
Post a Comment