Since we moved into our house in the middle of winter, it's been hard for Jeff to find days where the weather will permit him to work on the yard. Before we moved in, he did do a clean up, mainly just to knock down all the waist high grass though. We are still planning what we will do overall, but first things first. Since today was such a beautiful day, we decided that bush removal is definitely one of the firsts.
This is the only picture of the ugly bush by the front porch I could find, so I have to use this snow picture as my before picture. Sorry.
During...
After
Bushes by the sidewalk at the foot of the driveway, before...
During...
After.
This ugly Rhododendron was up next to the hedge along the front of the house. I forgot it was going and didn't get a before picture of it either. I'm sure you can imagine how bad it looked though considering ALL Rhodies are hideous!
After! (It was next to the hedge). And if you look closely, you can see a couple Daffodil there by the corner of the house that were hiding behind the obnoxious Rhodie. This hedge was also cut way down and shaped, but I don't have a picture of that either.
Pretty little Daffodil.
I didn't want the Daffodil to be unenjoyed on the side of the house, so I plucked them up and put them in the front newly cleaned out bed. Hope they don't hate me too much for it...

1 comments:
WOW! You can really tell in the last picture. MUCH better! You guys have done a great job.
Post a Comment