My Grammy (my Mom's mom) came up for a visit on Tuesday and will go back to California on Saturday. The kids really enjoyed spending the day with her today, as did I. Tyler had met her a couple times at her home in California over a year and a half ago, but Reilly never had (neither had Bo). Tyler was a little shy at first, but quickly warmed up to her. After we got home this evening, this was Reilly's reaction to Grammy.
Jeff: "Rei, did you have a fun time with Grammy?"
Reilly: "Yah, she's a lot faster than I thought she'd be."
Jeff: "Faster?"
Reilly: "Yah, Nana's so slow, but Grammy can walk really really fast."
***Nana is Jeff's mom. She has Fibromialgia and walks very slowly. I think it's so cute that Reilly thought that since Grammy was "old", she would be slow.
Tyler and Grammy. I've been trying very hard to take Ty's pacifiers (he calls them "b's") away, so when he doesn't have one, you can usually find all four of his fingers in his mouth. Especially when he's being shy or is tired. Luckily, his fingers hadn't made it to his mouth yet when I snapped this picture.
Grammy, Ty & Bodhi. Tyler is a little camera hog and had to be in every picture.
Grammy, Reilly & Tyler
Grammy & Reilly

0 comments:
Post a Comment