The house is almost ready for us. My mom's friend Lori cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen for me. I don't mind cleaning bathrooms when it's my family dirt, but cleaning up after someone else (especially when I have no idea who the someone else's are) really grosses me out. Jeff and his friends Don & Dave painted the kid rooms and Jeff washed all the other walls in the house and will be touching up the paint this weekend. He also spent two days cleaning up the yard so it's not a complete eye sore. And, he primed all the floors with Kilz so the pet stains and smell are GONE. The carpet and kitchen/dining area floor will be installed later on this week. It's such a good feeling that everything is coming together. Our scheduled moving date is Saturday, Nov 29th, so if anyone feels the urge to help... Jeff, Don & Dave also already moved all the backyard toys/tables/fire place, etc. as well as everything in the garage (yard equipment, decorations and other random stuff). I'll post "after" pictures sometime next week.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yay Heather! That's so exciting! I want a new house. :-(
I'd love to help, I was actually planning on offering....but that's Lefse day. Luann, Amy and I make like a quadruple batch of Lefse while the guys put Christmas lights up on our houses. (google it) ;-)
Post a Comment