CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, August 4, 2008

Playing Together


When I had Tyler, I thought he and Reilly were the perfect age difference to play nicely together and get along.  I thought that because she was 3 1/2 years older, she would be more of a big sister helping her baby brother.  That was true for a while, but once Ty started walking and playing with "big boy" toys, she wanted nothing to do with him (unless he had a toy she wanted, then she wouldn't leave him or his toys alone).  My mom said that Adam & I were the same way.  We are 3 1/2 years apart and did not get along at all, mostly because of me, so I guess I had this coming.  So, every once in a while, when they think nobody is looking and are playing nicely together, I like to snap a few pictures.  That way when Reilly is being mean to Ty, I can show her how nice it was that day she...  you get the picture.  It really has worked too.  I had just sat down to blog about this subject when they came in the house.  Tyler, being the little monster he is, had thrown a handful of dirt at Rei, only it didn't get Rei, it went up in the air and came back down on him.  My poor baby was not happy and I think it made him more unhappy that I grabbed the camera and started snapping pictures.  He was happy though once he was in the sink getting clean.  I've come to realize that giving baths while being pregnant is very uncomfortable, so most of Ty's baths are done in the sink where there is no bending over on my part required.  All in all, I hope that Tyler and his new brother will get along better since they will just be 2 years apart.

 
Reilly & Tyler playing nicely together!
 
Poor dirty boy!
In the sink getting clean!

1 comments:

ZBaller said...

tyler sure is dirty!