CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just noticed this!

I know I already posted this picture, but I just noticed this morning that in the bend of Jeff's leg under water, I see my Mom's face.  I blew it up to see it better.  How weird!!!  


Okay, so my Mom told me I'm crazy and my step-Dad told me that my pregnancy must be causing hallucinations.  Jeff doesn't see it either.  Am I the only one?  Am I going crazy?

2 comments:

Shellee said...

Dude! I totally see it! I don't know that it looks like your mom, but there's a woman's face. It's like one of those painting.....I don't know which artist, but you know what I mean....right? ;-)

Kurt said...

I'm sorry Heather, but I think that's really Flipper under the water. I can hear those high-pitched cackling sounds right now.
Love, Kurt