CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

First Stitches!

I was in the other room talking on the phone when Tyler started screaming. He is such a tough kid that when he gets hurt, he usually brushes it off. He came to me to pick him up and I asked him where his ouchie was and he pointed to his head. I hugged him and shortly he stopped crying. When he pulled away, my shirt and his chin/neck were covered in blood. We cleaned him up and he had split his chin open. I could not get the bleeding to stop and it looked pretty deep, so off we went to Gresham Urgent Care. The nice thing about having young kids is that you don't have to wait. We went right back and they put two little stitches in his chin (he cried and screamed and cried and cried) and sent us on our way. He wasn't in a very photogenic mood, so these pictures are the best I could get. We get to go back next week to get the stitches out, so hopefully that'll go better.

0 comments: